Features and Advantages: Procure many tissue phenotypes for Research and Development purposes.
HUMAN TISSUE SAMPLES
- Source: Products come from gift-of-tissue and organ-donation for research advancements in science.
- Access: Availability to many tissues. Time varies.
- Serology: History comes with each product lot and is noted on the Certificate of Analysis (CofA).
- Medical History: Limited and de-identified.
- Safety: Treat as potentially infectious. These products are for research use only. They are not approved for human or veterinary use, or for in vitro diagnostic procedures.
- Aorta, areola, atria, bile, blood, bone, bone marrow, breast, bronchi, cecum, cerebrospinal fluid, cervix, chime, colon, cornea, diaphragm, esophagus, eye, fat, feces, femur, gall bladder, heart, heart valves, intestine, kidney, liver, lung, mandible, muscle, myocardium, nerve, ovaries, pancreas, peritoneum, prostate, pulmonary artery or vein, radius, rib, sacrum, scapula, sinuses, spine, spleen, sternum, stomach, teeth, tendon, testes, tonsils, trachea, uterus, vein, ventricle, and others.
|Name (click for details or to ORDER)||Inventory|
|Organ and Tissue Search (Custom Search and Procurement for R&D Needs) - Human||