We have tissue-access from varied source agencies. Each “source entity” provides unique deliverables and diverse tissue opportunities (and constraints) with respect to procurement details. Details include timeline, accessible tissue, serology, dermatome thickness, and research use-models.
HUMAN TISSUE SAMPLES
- Source: Products are obtained via the gift of tissue and organ donation for research advancements in medical science.
- Access: Availability to most tissues. Time varies.
- Intact: Macro tissue structures.
- Serology: History comes with each product lot and is noted on the Certificate of Analysis (CofA).
- Medical History: Limited and de-identified.
- Treat as potentially infectious. These products are for research use only. They are not approved for human or veterinary use, or for in vitro diagnostic procedures.